To become a successful reseller, it is important to attract customers by highlighting your USPs. Explaining your USPs to your customers ensures proper engagements.
Identify your USPs:
- First, identify your USPs. If you specialise in selling any particular type of product, mention that as your USP. Your USPs may also include free shipping, cash-on-delivery, free return/refund, Exchange and good quality products. Make the best use of all the Meesho features.
- Be positive and confident.
- Present a professional front of the business.
- Create a captive and personal channel for customers.
- Turn Meesho sales and offers into your USPs.
Basically, try to create a unique existence of your brand that distinguishes you from your competitors.
How to Highlight your USPs?
- Mention all your USPs on your Facebook page and Facebook group. Clearly mention all your policies.
- When a new customer joins your WhatsApp, share a welcome message and explain your USPs.
- On your Instagram Business page, explain your USPs to get better engagements.
Social reselling is easier when you know what distinguishes you from others. Identify your USPs; use those to get more customers and orders. Happy reselling!