As per marketing terms, you generate a lead when there is initiation of customer interest. You can get leads and then turn them into customers. Getting leads is one of the primary concerns both while starting and expanding. As you grow, you can start investing small amounts to get more leads. Let’s see how.
- Give first time discounts when a customer joins you. It makes them feel special and they will come for more.
- Create give-aways and discount coupons. For example, give gifts or discount coupons when a customer buys products worth thousand rupees or more. They will not get it from any other shop at the market. So it is likely that they will shop from you in future.
- Run sales when Meesho hosts sales like SBR (Sabse Bada Rupaiya, one rupee shipping on products; you can set high margin and earn more).
- Create ads to get new leads.
- Use paid groups to get genuine customers who are more interested in buying your products.
- Promote your page and special posts to attract potential customers.
- Create ads to get new leads on Instagram.
- You can boost your posts and stories.
- You can collaborate with influencers by spending some money. They will showcase your online shop and products, which will help in getting more leads.
These small investments are likely to get you more leads. Keep this in mind and make it big. Happy reselling!