To run a successful business, it is important to choose the products wisely. Meesho provides a huge variety of quality products to choose from. There is a lot of competition on all the online marketing platforms now-a-days. So, it is crucial that you share correct products at the correct place and time. Let’s find out how we can choose intelligently.
Know the app in and out:
Meesho app has thousands of quality products from trusted suppliers. Don’t worry if it is overwhelming at the beginning. In order to make the best use of these, use some of the features that Meesho provides to help you choose better.
- ‘For You’ feed is the best place to start exploring. Meesho shows the top 250 catalogs here for your convenience. These are rated above 3.5 and are reviewed by at least 4 people. These are likely to get you orders.
- Look out for banners in this section which tell you about the best offers and deals, best-selling catalogs, brand new collections, new trends and more.
- ‘Deals of the day’ can help you find trendy high-selling products with ease.
- You can select the top 30 best-selling catalogs everyday using ‘Daily best sellers’ banners.
- Category landing pages are very useful to help you go deeper into any particular category. These are available in both the ‘For You’ section and the ‘Collections’ section.
Understand the market and identify the trends:
Thorough research and a general sense of market can help you bag a good number of orders. You can understand what to sell by following some basic rules.
- Join Facebook buy-and-sell groups to know what is selling more these days.
- Look for trending products on platforms like Facebook Marketplace and Instagram.
- On Instagram and Facebook, visit other resellers’ pages and look for what type of posts are getting more engagements.
- Look out for trending hashtags.
- Meticulously follow festive trends. Getting trendy products during festivals can help you get orders.
Understand your customer:
Your customers are the most important part of your business. Try to understand what they are looking for. Let’s see what you can do to choose products as per your customer’s requirement.
- First of all, you must create a bond of trust with your customers. They should feel comfortable to talk to you about their requirement. So, make sure you get back to them as soon as possible.
- Always ask for their comfortable price range. For example, if they ask for something worth 500 Rupees, you can show products ranging from 450 to 600.
- Ask for the occasion and then share accordingly. For example, when Diwali is just around the corner, share home decor and ethnic wear.
- Try upselling. create attractive offers with products that go well together. For example, if your customer decides to buy a saree from you, you can share catalogs of matching jewellery, bags and shoes.
Remember these things and you will know how to choose the right things to sell. Happy reselling!