On the Meesho app, you can share product images directly using dedicated buttons; or you can download the images and share later. Let’s find out why both ways are important for you to have a successful reselling experience.
- You can share images directly from the Meesho app by tapping on the dedicated buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.
- The buttons are available for every catalog.
- Tap on the ‘SHARE NOW’ button to share images on WhatsApp messenger or status.
- Tap on ‘Facebook’ button to share on Facebook page, group or Marketplace.
- Tap on the ‘Others’ button to share on Instagram page or story.
- Tap on ‘Others’ and then on ‘MORE’ to share on different platforms as per your requirement.
- You can download catalog images by tapping on the ‘Download’ button.
- This button is available for every catalog on the Meesho app.
- Images are downloaded in the ‘Meesho’ album in your phone gallery.
- Later, you can share images as per your requirement on selling platforms.
- You can create collages, videos with the downloaded images for better engagement.
- To use features like WhatsApp Business Catalogue, you need to download images beforehand. So it’s a necessary feature that you need to be aware of.
Sharing both ways is important to share on all the marketing platforms as per the way different marketing platforms work . Find out what's best for you and make it big! Happy reselling!