Meesho offers a variety of payment options to provide its resellers and their customers with a pleasant experience. You can either choose to pay online or opt for Cash on Delivery. The online payment methods include Credit/Debit card, Netbanking, Multiple Wallets and UPI. Now let us take a look at how to make either of the payments.
How to Make an Online Payment?
If you like any product from the catalogue or received a confirmation from your customer, follow these few hassle-free steps to make an online payment:
- Once you have added a final product to your cart, go to the cart section.
- Now you will see a list of payment options.
- Select ‘Online’ as the payment mode.
- Enter shipping and sender’s address.
- Enter the final customer amount and click on the ‘PAY NOW’ option.
- Choose a particular online payment mode and make the payment. On successful payment, you will receive an SMS with the confirmation.
How to Make a Payment Using COD?
This method of payment is preferred by most customers as it builds a sense of trust. Also ensure that in order to opt for ‘Cash on Delivery’, the order value must be less than ₹5000. Now, let us take a look at the steps to pay using COD:
- Add a product to your cart and go to the cart section.
- Select ‘Cash on Delivery’ as the payment mode.
- Enter Shipping and Sender’s address.
- Enter the final customer amount (including your margin) and click on 'PAY NOW'
The delivery executive from Meesho will collect the amount from your customer and deliver the product. Meanwhile, your profit margin will reach you within 10 days of the product delivery. In case of any discrepancies with the delivery or the amount collected by the delivery executive, reach out to us within 24 hours through email or a phone call. Note that COD is not available for certain pin code areas and we are trying to resolve that issue at the earliest.
Satisfied customers always tend to reach out to their resellers for more orders. That is exactly why Meesho provides these flexible payment plans to benefit its resellers by giving control over the finances. So, go ahead and make the payments with Meesho at your ease!