Today, customer satisfaction and engagement are two key indicators of any business’s success! You might have worked so hard to convert your prospects into customers by making them happy. The next step is to focus on maintaining that happiness and turning them into ‘truly’ happy customers.
Happy customers are people who value your products beyond the initial purchase. They trust that your company is aligned with their needs and is committed to helping them achieve their long-term goals. Follow these simple tips to keep your customers happy and satisfied.
Tips to Keep Your Customers Happy:
- Get in touch with your customers after closing the sale, by sending some warm and friendly gestures.
- Ask your customers what they want and share the products accordingly.
- Treat each customer individually and create exclusive contents based on their needs and interests.
- Do not waste your customer’s time by sending more and more catalogues they are not interested in.
- Make it easy for your customers to raise any sort of complaints with you by paving an open path for two-way communication.
- Respond to the social media posts your customers mentioned you in.
- Reward your loyal customers with generosity by throwing a little something extra like a special discount or a small gift. Demonstrate through your actions that you consider them to be special and you are thankful for their continued business.
- Resolve your customer queries in real-time. Don’t lose a lifetime customer just because you are too busy to respond. So, let them know you are busy at that moment and you will get back to them as soon as possible.
- Make the service-experience of your customer more fun by exchanging views.
- Thank your customers at every opportunity, like for making a payment, calling in for help, and yes, even for calling in to complain.
- Address your customers by name whenever you are communicating with them.
- Choose the communication channel your customers are comfortable with.
- Make your customer feel valued by asking for their advice.
It is well known to all of us that customer satisfaction is linked to customer loyalty. And the ‘satisfaction’ part comes with product value and service you provide. If avoiding churn is your goal, then you should probably ask your customers how happy they are from time to time, and behave according to their response. Go ahead and try these tips to boost your reselling business right now. Happy reselling!