Hello Meesho entrepreneurs! Meesho Community is a great platform to connect with thousands and thousands of resellers to grow and expand your business. Meesho Community has helped many to achieve what they aimed for. This is the best place to learn from expert resellers how to grow your business, find and manage customers and deal with specific situations in your business.
What to do on Meesho Community?
- On Community, you can create discussions and get helpful answers from expert resellers who are always ready to stand by you.
- Don’t post questions related to order, payment or delivery here. For that you should always contact our customer support, because they are in the best position to help. Other resellers in Community may not be able to help here.
- Don’t forget to give back. Do share your learnings and experiences with your fellow resellers.
How to use Meesho Community?
To use Meesho Community - go to the Accounts section of the app and tap on ‘Meesho Community’ . Sign in and start learning.
What are Community Discussions?
- On Community, you will see a number of discussions falling under different categories where resellers share their problems and queries and get help from other resellers.
- There are also fun games and activities going on which help you make friends and earn recognition from your peers.
- You can start your own discussion by tapping on the ‘New Discussion’ tab at the top. Select a category, add content and tap on ‘Post Discussion’.
- Join in any discussion by posting comments by scrolling down and typing it in the ‘Leave a comment’ box.
- If you need to ask a question, it is best to start a new discussion around it. Choose the relevant category while creating a discussion to help other resellers find it.
Meesho Community is your platform where you can get inspiration, recognition and solution. Share your bright ideas, your order stories, your experiences with customers and your journey. Get new friends. You can earn points and badges and become a Community Superstar! Keep meeting new people, learning new things and keep growing. Happy reselling!