Today’s consumers are obsessed with finding the best-valued products for their money. So, as a reseller, it’s your job to come up with creative ways to demonstrate value to consumers, so that their decision becomes that much easier. Contrary to popular belief, there are many factors beyond the price tag that customers look at when deciding to purchase. Let us take a look at a few simple ways you can use to demonstrate value to all your customers.
How to show value to customers?
- Showing value goes beyond listing the features to your customers. You must be able to make your customers see what’s in it for them.
- Generate a comprehensive list of value elements before pitching the product to your customers.
- Choose your targets wisely and narrow them down to potential leads.
- Think from each individual’s perspective and make the list of benefits to your products.
- Highlight the product outcome and take their mind off the price tag. Make your customers understand how the product is actually going to benefit them.
- Focus on the ongoing support you provide your customers till the package is delivered to them.
- Provide social proof to your customers to make them feel comfortable with their product decision.
- Highlight the Unique Selling Point of the product while pitching the product to your customers.
- Be specific about the dimensions and the quality of the products, you are sharing with your customers.
- Let your customers know about the colour differences from the catalogue pictures (if any).
When you genuinely demonstrate the product’s value to your customers and make them understand its benefits, you need not put any extra effort to attract them through additional discounts or offers. Simply remember to maintain a healthy balance of keeping the customers’ needs satisfied and this diligence will pay off by increasing your sales. Happy reselling!