Integrating Instagram to Facebook will help you reach more prospective customers on both platforms with just the click of one button. Since Facebook owns Instagram, these two platforms are designed to work together and that means you get the most traction and the greatest ease by pairing the two. That being said, linking these two powerhouse social media platforms will also build your business presence and will drive good engagement. But, remember that the content posted on Instagram will work on Facebook, but not vice versa.
Why link your Instagram to Facebook?
- Cross-app Tools Access: By linking Facebook and Instagram, you’ll gain access to tools such as appointment booking buttons, camera effects etc.
- Single Inbox for Messages: When you link Facebook and Instagram, you can manage your messages across Messenger and Instagram from a unified inbox.
- Reach Multiple Audiences: You can reach prospective audiences who are connected to you on Instagram and Facebook with just a click. It means your posts will get double exposure with little effort on your end.
- High-Resolution Images: When you link the two platforms, sharing the high-resolution photos becomes simpler. This is important because leveraging high-resolution sharp photos and videos is one of the best ways to boost your brand image and highlight your products online.
How to link Facebook and Instagram?
All it takes to link Instagram to Facebook is a couple of clicks. So, let us look at how to integrate the two platforms.
- Go to your profile and tap the ‘Options’ icon.
- Tap on ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Account’, then tap Linked Accounts.
- Tap ‘Facebook’ and enter your Facebook login info. After that, you will see a blue tick beside the Facebook option on the Linked accounts section.
Linking both Facebook and Instagram is actually fun and rewarding. Not to mention, this will open endless opportunities in terms of promoting your products. Go ahead and integrate both platforms and make the most out of it. Happy reselling, Meesho entrepreneurs!