10 Trending Lehenga Blouse Designs This Season
Looking for that perfect lehenga blouse design this Shaadi season? Confused between what’s trendy and what’s last season? You’re in the right place. We have compiled a list of the most trending blouse designs for lehengas that will make sure that all the attention is on you.
A lot of girls think that a lehenga is the main feature without realizing that it’s the blouse that makes all the difference. No matter how extravagant your lehenga is, when paired with a misfitted blouse which is of an adequate design will take the entire charm off the lehenga.
Scroll down below for some gorgeous designs - from simple U necks to lavish fringe blouses, we have a lot of ideas for you that might just blow your mind! You are sure to find something for every frame and preferences.
1. Round Neck
Resell this Lehenga online in the Meesho App and earn money from home. (Product code - 2534460, Price - ₹777)
One just cannot go wrong with a round neckline. Customize it according to the event - solid color and tassels for a low-key event, extensive mirror work for a formal event. A classic and evergreen neckline which looks simply elegant and royal. Pair it with a heavy dupatta to make your outfit look stunning. Due to its humble look, this blouse design is the most sought after look for a bridal blouse style.
- Ideal for- A round neck is flattering for all face shapes and body types, which explains its popularity among Indian women.
- Footwear- Traditional bellies, Wedges
- Accessories- Heavy Jhumka, big Maangtika, and a beautiful watch.
2. Boat Neck
If you like the product, download the Meesho App and share this item (Product code - 3233132, Price - 839) with your online contacts after adding your margin to it. Once sold, the margin is yours. Earn money from the comfort of your homes.
A boat neckline starts from the shoulders and is not too deep. This neckline can successfully add a ravishing touch to any lehenga choli.
- Ideal for- Perfect for women with a diamond or heart-shaped face as this neckline enhances the eye and the jawline. This neckline balances out your midsection and draws attention towards your shoulders.
- Footwear- Wedges, flats, belly shoes, pointed heels
- Accessories- Big earrings and Maangtika
3. Sweetheart Neck
Resell this lehenga in the Meesho App (Product code - 4880313, Price - ₹1,136) which is trusted by 2 crore Indians. Meesho ensures no hassles during the selling process as you do not need to get in touch with the suppliers or worry about the shipping process.
A sweetheart neckline creates a heart shape around the front neck and is generally accompanied by a high back, hence the name. This neckline is perfect for women with square or rectangular face shapes, as it tones down the jawline. This wedding lehenga can be customized with various blouse designs and blouse patterns.
- Ideal for - Pear-shaped women as this neckline softens the lower body and puts emphasis on the neck and shoulder area.
- Footwear - High heels, Wedges, Black Belly Shoes
- Accessories - Princess style necklaces, tiny earrings, and metallic bangles.
4. Spaghetti Strap
Earn up to ₹25,000 every month by reselling products online in the Meesho App. Just share this product (Product code - 4873252, Price - ₹1,518) with your Whatsapp and Facebook contacts and earn the margin for the sold product.
Perfect for any daytime function, spaghetti strap looks exquisite with a bright, vibrant or pastel lehenga choli. For an outdoor event, pair this lehenga with some funky shades for a cool outfit. Wear this as a bridal lehenga for your haldi function.
- Ideal for - Any outdoor event.
- Footwear - High heels, Wedges, Jooties, platform heels.
- Accessories - Sunglasses, heavy choker necklace, Maangtika, heavy round earrings.
5. Fringe Design
Now resell and earn money without any investment with the Meesho app (Product code - 4408305, Price - ₹1,409). Meesho offers online payment options as well as COD (Cash on Delivery) for those who are not yet sure of the online payment system. Meesho is India’s #1 Online Earning App which has successfully helped crores of Indian set up their online business across India without any investment.
One of the most trending designs this season, the fringe design is in vogue and extremely eye-catching. Be the center of attraction with this beautiful lehenga that will surely win everyone’s heart.
- Ideal for - Any formal or informal event. Chubby women, as fringes mask the stomach area beautifully.
- Footwear - High heeled stilettos, wedges
- Accessories - Big earrings, Maangtika, Sunglasses
6. Scoop Neck
Earn money from home by reselling this beautiful product (Product code - 4316703, Price - ₹1,438) and save money on GST or the rent of your own boutique. Meesho entrepreneurs have testified on earning 2 lakhs a month. So, your earning will be dependent on how many orders you get and how much you add as your margin while selling the product.
Very similar to a round neck design, a scoop neckline is much wider and deeper. It helps accentuate your collar bone and gives an illusion of a leaner silhouette. Scoop neckline looks marvelous and is all the hype right now. So style your indo western lehenga with a scoop neckline now.
- Ideal for - Informal events, family functions
- Footwear - Pencil heels, stilettos
- Accessories - Bangles, stud earrings, heavy necklace.
7. Ruffle Sleeves
Start your own nation-wide business from home without any investment with the Meesho app. Sell this product (Product code - 4371442, Price - ₹958) to your Whatsapp and Facebook contacts and earn a margin.
This season is all about statement sleeves. The ruffles and frill trend is so in vogue and we cannot get over it. You can either add a ruffle only on the hemline of your sleeve to establish a bold, striking look or ruffle up the entire sleeve for a more graceful look. Ruffles are all about the design and even a tiny change can make a lot of difference.
- Ideal for - Formal or informal event. Small frills suit better with big body frame while big frills look good on small body frame.
- Footwear - Strappy heels, pumps, stilettos
- Accessories - Maangtika, bangles, big chunky earrings.
8. Halter Blouse
Resell this lehenga (Product code - 3091096, Price - ₹1,434) in the Meesho app and earn money without stepping a foot outside your home. Now earn from anywhere, anytime.
Bring sexy back with a halter blouse this season. Show off a bit of your shoulder and back and turn a few heads around. A halter crop top neckline is defined as a neckline that is held in place by a strap that goes around the neck. Not an appropriate choice for a formal or traditional event, this look is perfect for a friend’s wedding. And guess what? You can even pair a halter blouse with some jeans or palazzos and look gorgeous.
- Ideal for - Informal events, women with a small frame.
- Footwear - Flats, wedges, platform heels
- Accessories - Big hoop earrings, metallic bangles, watch
9. Off-Shoulder Blouse
Use the Meesho App and resell this product (Product code - 1192258, Price - ₹1,046) and earn money online. Get money transferred directly to your bank account without any hassle.
Show off some skin during a summer function with an off-shoulder blouse. A delightful change from a traditional neckline, off-shoulders are all the rage right now. Design a boho blouse or a chic one, you just cannot go wrong with an off-shoulder design. The neckline can simply be dressed up or down for both casual and festive looks.
- Ideal for - Day functions, summer weddings, little tricky to pull off if you have an apple shape and broad shoulders.
- Footwear - High heeled stilettos, wedges
- Accessories - Big chunky earrings, bangles, sunglasses
10. Plunge Neckline
Like this product? (Product code - 4182289, Price - ₹3,569) Sell it to your online contacts and earn money. Download the Meesho App and start your reselling journey today!
Not your conventional blouse design, a plunging, deep neck line is perfect for an exotic destination wedding. Make heads turn with this mindblowing embroidery lehenga from Meesho. Style it with a heavy dupatta for a royal and graceful look. You can even go for this lehenga for an unconventional bridal wear look.
- Ideal for - Summer functions, informal functions
- Footwear - High heeled stilettos, wedges
- Accessories - Heavy choker necklace, big earrings, bangles.
Even though the pattern and design of the blouse is important when you are putting together your saree outfit, it is equally important to make sure that the blouse fits perfectly. Whether you opt for a readymade blouse or get one stitched by a tailor, try out the blouse well before the event or function so that your outfit does not look sloppy on the day of the event.