Awesome Uses Of Petroleum Jelly You Didn't Know About
You may remember a time when lip balms and fancy cosmetics were not commonly used, but most of us had a jar of good old petroleum jelly in our houses, especially during the winter season. This magical product is not only good for moisturizing your lips but it also has a lot of uses that we are going to discuss in this article. Nowadays, there are so many fancy products in the market that petroleum jelly has been forgotten. So, here we will discuss some awesome petroleum jelly uses and benefits.
Uses Of Petroleum Jelly For Lip Care
1. Petroleum jelly has been used as a lip moisturizer for a long time. You can put a few drops of beetroot juice in petroleum jelly and use it as a tinted lip balm for a natural reddish color.
2. Use a petroleum jelly scrub for removing dead skin from the lips. Mix some sugar in petroleum jelly and rub in a circular motion for 5-6 minutes. Wipe off with a damp cloth.
3. Petroleum jelly helps to lighten your lips. Avoid using any chemical-based products and switch to petroleum jelly to keep moisture in your lips.
Uses Of Petroleum Jelly For Facial Skin
1. Petroleum jelly can be a boon for the winter season. It locks in the warmth in the skin and doesn't let the cool breeze harm your face. Apply a thin layer on your face as a moisturizer.
2. Use petroleum jelly as a primer and a moisturizer, two in one for the face and lip before makeup( Make sure you use a very small amount of petroleum jelly).
3. If you don’t have cream-based eyeshadow use a small amount of petroleum jelly mixed with eyeshadow.
Uses Of Petroleum Jelly For Hand And Legs
1. Use petroleum jelly as a cuticle cream while doing manicure and pedicure. This will make sure your cuticles do not dry out or get infected.
2. Before going to sleep, always use petroleum jelly for your hand elbows and knees in order to reduce the dryness. It will make these areas soft and smooth.
3. If you have cracked heels, apply petroleum jelly to boost the healing process. Petroleum jelly will heal it faster and give you soft heels.
Uses Of Petroleum Jelly For Hair
1. Petroleum jelly helps to deal with some scalp problems like itchiness and dryness. Apply it into the roots before washing the wash with a mind shampoo. It’ll also help you with dandruff problem to an extent.
2. Take a small amount of petroleum jelly and rub all over your hair to make it look soft and shiny and reduce frizziness.
3. It also helps to hide the split ends. Use a small amount of jelly on your hair strands focusing on the ends.
Other Uses Of Petroleum Jelly
1. You can make your own body glow cream just by adding a little shimmer to petroleum jelly. Apply it on your neck, hands, legs, and glow at any party.
2. Petroleum jelly also helps in healing infected areas. Massage a warm petroleum jelly in a circular motion over the area in gentle strokes.
3. You can also use it as a body scrub by mixing petroleum jelly with little amount of sea salt. It will help to get rid of dry, dead skin.
Petroleum Jelly Beauty Hacks
1. Don’t like using any cosmetics or mascara on your eyelashes? Apply petroleum jelly mixed with aloe vera gel on your lashes. It will make lashes strong and long.
2. Use petroleum jelly as a perfect and safe makeup remover.
3. If you are going for a wet look for your hair, use petroleum jelly as a natural, chemical-free alternative to hair gels.